Tesco Clubcard Credit Card Review

Guest's review of Tesco Clubcard Credit Card

“TESCO CREDIT CARD> ”

Written on: 13/10/2010

TESCO CREDIT CARD>

I applied on-line for a Tesco credit card balance transfer.

I was sent a letter by tesco to say I was approved and I forwarded two forms of ID as required.

The following week, I received my card and the limit on it was just 3 thousand,I presumed this was because the rest was used for the balance transfer.

However when the bill arrived from my old CC company,there was no money transferred to it and I was charged 150 interest!

I phoned tesco to ask why the balance hadnt been transfered,and they said I hadnt applied for a balance transfer,which was rubbish!!and they tell me someone will call me back within two days, four days later Im still waiting,so I phone them again and tell them to cancel the card..

A quick search on the internet is showing that people are applying for a balance transfer with tesco and this is not in fact what they are being given..

Absolute rubbish!!

• 0 - 6 Months

Used card for

Loyalty scheme

• Customer service

Rabberto's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because...It shows the true nature of Tesco's credit card offer and lack off customer service.