Di Vapor S-DV023 Onega Steam Shower Review

From 1 review

howarth68's review of Di Vapor S-DV023 Onega Steam Shower

“I'm only too happy to oblige with a comment. The first...”

Written on: 12/10/2010 by howarth68 (1 review written)

I'm only too happy to oblige with a comment. The first thing that impressed me with the Di Vapor organisation was the web site. This was well laid out, easy to follow and contained a wealth of medical and technical details on the benefits of the products. In particular I appreciated the information on the health benefits of including a steam unit within a shower. Ordering was simplicity itself with the goods arriving at the agreed time and for the agreed price. The assembly instructions were easy to follow and allowed for the unit to be assembled and placed in position all within one afternoon's work.

We now enjoy not only a safe environment in which to shower, but we have the benefit of a hand shower, overhead monsoon shower, needle massage water jets and a foot massager/washer. With, of course all the benefits to health from the steam generator. So impressed was my son with this unit that he is now actively considering purchasing the same or a similar unit from Di Vapor for his own house.

Keep up the good work!