Clinique Face Scrub For Men Review

Pat D's review of Clinique Face Scrub For Men

“Clinique Men's Face Scrub ... This is a great product!...”

Written on: 02/10/2010 by Pat D (1 review written)

Clinique Men's Face Scrub ... This is a great product! I used to buy it regularly a few years ago but it was pretty pricey for me & I searched for cheaper alternatives in vain. That is until I found the men's face scrub by "Champneys", stocked in some supermarkets. It was very similar to the Clinique, if a little coarser (quite like it a bit rough though!) and half the price (even less when it was on offer). Great for a tight Yorkshireman ... until it disappeared from the shelves for some reason and apparently into a skincare witness protection programme or something as Customer Services knew nothing! So it's back to good old Clinique, which is admittedly smoother & feels that bit more luxurient. My skin feels smooth & flushed afterwards. You get what you pay for I suppose.

Don't overdo it with the pressure when rubbing-in though. A mate who tried a sneaky sample of mine once & came back to the dinner table with the glow like he'd been water skiing & tell-tale white flecks all over.

OK that's enough, before I end up presenting on QVC.