Marks & Spencer's Coffee Shop Review

• Quality of Service

meg jolliffe's review of Marks and Spencer's Coffee Shop

“As many others have said , the wait to be served ,...”

Written on: 22/09/2010 by meg jolliffe (1 review written)

As many others have said , the wait to be served , much too long .Three people seemed to be involved with my ordered two coffees with a pack of biscuits .

On 'finding' a table - which was very dirty as well as uncleared no room to put down our tray .

I saw two ladies 'dealing' with trays at a tray station , I went to them and asked please could they come and clear our table . The retort was " we are getting around as fast as we can, we are very short staffed " suggesting they would get there eventually . I WALKED AWAY ! the second lady immediatly followed me and asked where our table was , she also found it difficult to clear since there was no space to do it .

I thanked _ she I believe was new and being trained by the other lady !!!

I will not try and go there again , in fact later that day I found myself in Mcdonalds , for the very first time ever !!! and have to say speed of service and cleanliness were far in front of Marks and Spencers in The Willows Torquay

• Quality of Service