Everbank Internet Banking www.everbank.com Review

Guest's review of Everbank Internet Banking www.everbank.com

“Best bank I have ever used. Beware, negative reviews...”

Written on: 17/09/2010

Best bank I have ever used. Beware, negative reviews on this site are most likely employees of affiliated competitors, rather than true customers. Everbank has the best customer service of any bank I have used. They offer the most options for managing my money and offer the highest rates available.

• 1 year and over

Used service for

Real Customer's Comment

Written on: 20/04/2011

I found this review not helpful because...the person who wrote the review discounts the experience of real customers who are having customer service issues with this bank. I am a new customer with them and the service is the worst I have received in my life from any institution, be it financial or not. Their attractive products will cost you time and money in the end due to terrible customer service. BEWARE of this bank--for checking, savings, money market accounts, loans or anything else. DO NOT IGNORE all of the customer service complaints, it's a serious issue that even their management ignores!