Morphy Richards 43541 Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Walks Far Man's review of Morphy Richards 43541

“I bought this morphy richards kettle (model: 43541) as...”

Written on: 12/09/2010 by Walks Far Man (32 reviews written)

I bought this morphy richards kettle (model: 43541) as I was in need of a new kettle due to an earlier kettle that leaked. As the previous kettle employed the Brita water technology & since I hadn't opened any of it's supplied filters, I bought this kettle to use them in.

This kettle boils water really quick but it is quite noisy doing so. The compartment lights up using LED lighting while it's boiling but I have no idea why they would bother to utilise this. It's OK if you have nothing better to do with your time I suppose!

I can taste no difference with the water after it's cooled, whether it passes through a Brita water filter or not!

However, the one annoyingly, potentially dangerous aspect with this kettle design is it's likely hood of allowing a small amount of steam to escape at it's handle which hurts like f#$k if your hand is anywhere near it!

Not recommended!