Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk Review

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

Guest's review of Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk

“Times are hard so I had to drop the car a buy a...”

Written on: 10/09/2010

Times are hard so I had to drop the car a buy a scooter, went up to Central Scooters showroom and they have a large range of scooters for all pockets along with a good range of clothing and accessories.

Me being a skinflint went for the cheapest scooter possible being the BTM BT49QT-9 and I have to say I couldn't be more pleased.

OK the Qaulity is not that of the kymco or peugeot but they start at £400 more, I've had one minor issue but that was all sorted at the first service, as for the staff there, they are very helpful and friendly, I do not beleive any of the negative comments on here.

The servicing prices are very reasonable and as for the scooter itself, I've got over 6000km's on mine and other than regular servicing, not a problem.

I would recommend Central Scooters to anyone who's either looking for a cheap run around or something a bit more up market.

• Customer service

• Bt49qt-9

Model purchased?

• How wide is the range of bikes available?