Britax Safefix plus Review

Guest's review of Britax Safefix plus

“”

Written on: 10/09/2010

It's an average car seat, but the after sales support is the worst I have ever come across ever.

Plus points -

Looks comfortable and my boy sleeps well in it.

It's fairly easy to understand after that, with visible indicators that it is locked in place.

We bought our seat somewhere else and my Wife found their fitting service very instructive and re-assuring.

Negatives -

Tightening the harness is as hard as any gym exercise I've performed lately. My wife really struggles.

Attaching to the ISO fix points is also very difficult, you have to pull a very stiff bar out and then it's a struggle to push the car seat in.

Very Heavy.

The biggest Negative by far is Britax support. We changed car and found the seat was no longer compatible. My wife and I both found the attitude of the support staff to be very surly and un-helpful. We were basically told - Hard luck it's not our problem, have a nice day.

So to sum up, if you have no problems, it's an ok car seat, if you think you may need after sales support, save yourself the stress and buy a different make.