Fuji Finepix 4700 Review

• Image Quality

Eamonn Fountain.'s review of Fuji Finepix 4700

“I bought my Fuji Finepix 4700 digital camera when it...”

Written on: 21/03/2002 by Eamonn Fountain. (1 review written)

Size, Features, The Quality of the Pictures, easy to use.

None

General Comments
I bought my Fuji Finepix 4700 digital camera when it was first released, after Tesco's and Kodak managed to lose a roll of film. Having never even heard of a digital camera, I asked a friend who works in the computer industry to help me find a camera which I could use with ease, and could take the quality of print I was used to. After looking at a lot of cameras, the 4700 seemed to fit all my requirements and more. The video camera feature is great for short bursts of footage.

It was once said a picture is worth a thousand words, This may be true but I attend a lot of American car shows and trust me, 30 seconds of a Burbling V8 engine on video cannot be beaten.

I now have a collection of smart media cards. You can never have too many and for longer videos the 4700 can film 12 minutes on a 128 mb card or 1995 pictures at the lowest res.

In my opinion the finepix 4700 cannot be beaten, a camera suitable for everyone.

Well done Fuji..You have made my Hobby even more enjoyable.

• Image Quality