Lockwood Hume - www.lockwoodhume.co.uk Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

taffie999's review of Lockwood Hume - www.lockwoodhume.co.uk

“I rarely leave reviews due to lack of time. When I do...”

Written on: 09/09/2010 by taffie999 (6 reviews written)

I rarely leave reviews due to lack of time. When I do it's usually for poor servic (see Home Office World 20 August). After being let down by Home Office World, I subsequently ordered an office chair from Lockwood Hulme. What a different approach to business! It was refreshing to experience such clear communication. I spoke to someone who was clearly immersed in the business, not just a disinterested call centre operative.I was called back when promised, as a delivery date was confirmed for the item. The chair was exactly as described, was good value compared to other providers, and was delivered exactly on time (one hour time frame was provided on the morning of delivery). The extra (soft tyre) castors specified were delivered at the same time. Very impressed. Such a refreshing change I cannot recommend strongly enough. I have no connection whatsoever with this company.

• panther office chair £200