NumaticDirect - www.numaticdirect.co.uk Review

From 1 review

LiamWare's review of NumaticDirect - www.numaticdirect.co.uk

“I first heard of NumaticDirect after a friend...”

Written on: 03/09/2010 by LiamWare (2 reviews written)

I first heard of NumaticDirect after a friend recommended them to me whenI told him i was looking a floor polishing machine. He immediatly pointed me towards NumaticDirect, for their quality of service and thier very easy to use website.

When i first went on to the website (www.numaticdirect.co.uk) I found that my friend was not mistaken. I felt that the homepage was very well put together, with a list of a selection of their products so that the customer can see what the sort things they sell are straight away. I felt that the quality of the site was very good. This is because of the well thought out design and layout, as well as the navigation and ease of use. When looking through the products and accessories i found that everything was very well categorised and easy to find what it is you are looking for. Once i had searched for the product, i found that there was all the information i could possbily need to make an informed decission on whether or not to buy it.

Having placed the order with NumaticDirect, they then sent me a conformation of the order, and then the product followed in a couple of days, within the specified time. I would diefinitly recommend them to a friend, like mine did for me.

• Numatic Floormachine NLL415