Morphy Richards 48323 Breadmaker Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Linda Hodder's review of Morphy Richards 48323 Breadmaker

“This breadmaker is absolutely foolproof. It was a toss...”

Written on: 27/08/2010 by Linda Hodder (1 review written)

This breadmaker is absolutely foolproof. It was a toss up between Morphy Richards or Panasonic but in the end I opted for the Morphy Richards 48323. Have made the wholemeal 2lb loaf with slight adjustments to the sugar content and leaving out the vit C as I already take this in supplement form. I also used butter instead of oil. Result - a perfect loaf. To lighten it a tad I used 2 cups of stoneground organic wholemeal and 2 cups of stoneground organic white - again an absolutely perfect loaf. Have done a costing and this full 2lb loaf of absolutely delicious and completely additive free bread cost me apx £1.20 Inc electricity. Using cheaper flours would reduce this considerably, but I wanted to stay on the organic route. Since eating only my own homemade bread I have found that my gastric problems have reduced considerably. Assembling the ingredients takes a couple of minutes - the machine does all the rest. Wonderful piece of equipment.

• 1 - 6 months