Closer Diets www.closerdiets.com Review

Guest's review of Closer Diets www.closerdiets.com

“The diet plan itself was not too bad but I decided to...”

Written on: 25/08/2010

The diet plan itself was not too bad but I decided to not renew after my 10 week subscription had expired. I now discover that Closer Diets have continued to take money without permission from my credit card. When challenged they told me that at the bottom of the email (in very inconspicuous print)they sent me to tell me my subscription was about to expire, there is a paragraph saying that unless you physically cancel your subscription they will continue to take money from you.

They will not refund any money that has been taken. This seems nothing more than a scam and I wonder how many other people this has happened to.

Before my purchase I would like to have known that Closer Diets would contine to take money from me without my permission.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2011

"Before my purchase I would like to have known that Closer Diets would contine to take money from me without my permission".

They did, you just didn't read the small print.