AV Rent Car, www.avrentcar.com Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of AV Rent Car, www.avrentcar.com

“I have used this company many times before without any...”

Written on: 23/08/2010

I have used this company many times before without any problems, but this last time, i booked two cars with them one for a morning easy jet flight and one for a easy jet evening flight on the same day. They made a mistake and deliver both cars for the morning flight. As one of the couples didnt arrive on that flight, instead of ringing me to find out why they had not arrived they just hire the car to someone else. So when the couple arrived on the evening flight and had no car, I rang the company to find out the problem who told me that I had made the mistake and had no other cars available till the next day to rent out and suggested they got a taxi from the airport to the villa they were staying in, and did not offer to pay for it. Conclusion: The manager of ther company was goingt o ring me the next day with another car for us, and I am still waiting 4weeks on for that phone call!!!! They did not deliver us another car to rent and ended up paying double the price with another car hire company. I think the service is dreadfull, and will never ever use them again.