Legoland, Windsor Review

Guest's review of Legoland, Windsor

“Rip off, badly organised, rip off, insufficient...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

Rip off, badly organised, rip off, insufficient staffing, rip off, food prices astronomical, rip off. I took my lad, 5, and my nephew, 9, for a fun day out at Legoland. We endured wasps, indifferent staff, who incidentally acknowledged that the rides were of poor quality and the Q-Bot which causes massive queues for those of us who cannot afford the additional £15 / person to obtain this licensed queue jumping system. Add on £2 to park for the day, like there's a choice, and you really start to feel royally ripped off.

Take a picnic as the food prices are shocking, £6.50 for a baguette for heaven's sake and plenty to drink as the soft drinks are equally as outrageously priced.

We managed 8 rides, some were shorter than your local fairground and pretty unimaginative with it, in 10 hours and we ate as we stood in the endless queues.

Thank goodness for Clubcard vouchers if I had paid cash for this I would have been even more anti-legoland than I am now. Never again, and I would recommend that you too take that approach to save you and your family feeling very disappointed after your visit.

• 19th August 2010

Date of visit (month/year)

• Under 12