Legoland, Windsor Review

John McCabe's review of Legoland, Windsor

“My family ( 2 adults ,2 children)had a fantastic day,...”

Written on: 20/08/2010 by John McCabe (1 review written)

My family ( 2 adults ,2 children)had a fantastic day, we got in for £40.00 with tesco vouches and 1 free child entry child, however I have some concerns for Legoland.

We did have a pack lunch, but a few visits to kiosk showed the food was expensive and rubbish.

I understand there was a wasp problem, fortunately resolved by my visit, but it should not have happened

Why do they charge for parking, what choice do we have. Better to concentrate on traffic management than collecting tickets.

The biggest problem is of cause the ques. Some of the rides are understaffed, too much time is spent unloading and loading.

The worst aspect is Q bot, it slows the ques down as there is two ques ( one person on a ride dealing with two ques). Ethically, however Q bot is on a pair with South African apartheid, it stinks, its the pits, Legoland should be ashamed.

Legoland is tied, the fact that my entry was discounted shows it is struggling, the rides are very average and poorly managed. If I had paid the full prices £140.00 for a family of four I would be even more angry.

• 8/10

Date of visit (month/year)

• Under 12