National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com Review

Guest's review of National Archery Supply www.nationalarcherysupply.com

“National archery supply has the worst customer service...”

Written on: 19/08/2010

National archery supply has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. The indians were treated better. My emails were not responded to for several days and the request I made were ignored and my questions never answered. I waited for six weeks to get my order. When I told them If they couldn't ship my order in full I would cancel they said your back order items are in we will ship it. I never got a tracking number so I sent numerous e-mails to find out what was going on. After 5 days they tell me they thought I didn't want it anymore there was a misunderstanding. I sent a e-mail to 6 different people in the company asking them to call me to straighten things out since e-mail obviously was not working. They replied we don't have phone support then they canceled my order for me. They even charged my credit card 2 days after I placed my order and then six weeks later after patiently waiting they cancel it for me. I can't believe this company can stay in business treating people this way. Number 1 online store my ass. This was the worst experience I have ever had with any company. Everybody I talked to at National archery supply must be stupid or mentally handicapped because the understood nothing I asked. They jerked me around telling me any day now. I advise strongly against ordering anything from them. I personally will tell everyone I know not to buy anything from them. I hope they go out of business so no one else gets screwed over like I did.