Just Click Beds - www.justclickbeds.com Review

Guest's review of Just Click Beds - www.justclickbeds.com

“The bed was delivered on the date specified but when...”

Written on: 13/08/2010

The bed was delivered on the date specified but when we went to put the bed together we found the sides of the frame were missing. I called and was told it was all the manufacturers (Air Sprungs) fault as they had sent the bed out without the sides. I had to wait 4 days for the sides to be delivered. Once the frame was made we realised that 2'6 slats had been sent instead of the 3ft slats needed. I called again. The man I spoke to made it very clear he wanted to go home and actually took a call from his wife and made me wait! He told me he had emailed the supplier (and blamed them) and the new slats would be delivered soon I tried to get a delivery date from him but he wanted to go home!!!! A week later the replacement slats had not arrived so I called Just Click Beds again to chase and was told they had never been sent! They dealt with it swiftly and replacment slats were sent the next day BUT they were 2'6 AGAIN. Called again and was told as it was a Friday I would have to wait till Tuesday for the right size. By this time my son with a heart condition had been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for 16 nights. I explained this was unacceptable and gave them 3 choices 1) they arrange another overnight delivery and I get the right slats on the Saturday 2) They give me a discount on the full price I had paid in full almost 7 weeks previously 3) We dismantle the bed and they give me a FULL refund and collect the bed n the Monday. They opted for no. 3 but will not guantee a collection date and will only give FULL refund if the bed is in perfect condition. They cannot understand why I am unhappy and the manager implied I was a difficult customer. I give up! What happened to Customer Service?

• Columbia Guest bed