Renault Laguna Sport Tourer 1.9dci 120 Dynamique Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Renault Laguna Sport Tourer 1.9dci 120 Dynamique

“I have owned every make, Ford Anglia,Granada, Cortina,...”

Written on: 12/08/2010

I have owned every make, Ford Anglia,Granada, Cortina, Capri, Vauxhall Cavalier, VW Beetle, Golf, Jetta, MG Midget, Mini, Renault 14, 12, ,Peugeot 205, 206, 306, 307,406, Toyota Avensis,Suzuki Jimny, Second hand and new. Some petrol, some diesel.

I bought my 2005 Renault Laguna in February, its a 1.9 DCi Dynamique, it is superb, and just about the best, most comfortable, easy driving, economical and attractive car I have owned in forty years of motoring. Trouble free up to now, I bought it with 56k miles,and have covered 8000 in six months. Nothing has gone wrong yet, it's a pearler! It is 28 years since I owned a Renault 14, and I love thic car.

I have just bought a 1993 MX5 as I am regressing into childhood, that is also very nice. But when I get back into the driving seat of the Laguna, I'm in heaven. So, all you detractors, sorry to be throwing a spanner in the works so to speak, but I can speak only as I find. it now lives in France with me !!

• 2005

• Practicality

• Reliability

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/09/2011

on the strengh of this review , im gonna buy one too and i also am going to live in france !