Pampers Active Fit Review

Guest's review of Pampers Active Fit

“I am really disappointed, as it seems are many others,...”

Written on: 09/08/2010

I am really disappointed, as it seems are many others, with the 'new' active fit nappies by pampers. I originally changed to Pampers as my baby had a reaction to the Huggies nappies we had been using (I had no other complaints about these nappies though and would recommend the Huggies baby nappies). I found the Pampers nappy to have more of a 'smell' about them than the Huggies - even before they were put on - but they worked well and that was more important.

I had never had any leaks with the previous Active Fit nappies which I used all the time. However, my baby has constantly woken up wet and had leaks during the day. I know it is not me putting the nappy on badly as I never had this problem before, and I have always changed my baby very regularly!!

Having found a nappy that I knew my baby did not have a reaction to, and that worked well, I am extremely disappointed that pampers have messed about with a product that had worked well. To me it seems that the lining is thinner towards the back of the nappy and this is not helping with absorbancy.

Having experienced a nappy that works well in all areas - easy to put on, good absorbancy, nice design, etc I can honestly say that these Active Fit nappies no longer meet all of the criteria, and I shall not be purchasing them any longer!