Date Me Today www.datemetoday.co.uk Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Date Me Today www.datemetoday.co.uk

“Pretty useless site. The site emails you when you...”

Written on: 04/08/2010

Pretty useless site. The site emails you when you have messages or winks - well I either wasnt getting anything through when there were messages or they were duplicating even triplicating what was going through.In the middle of the month I had emails saying there were messages and these jhad been sent on the day I signed up. There were constant problems with the site and I still dont know if I missed messages etc or not as some of the people I was contacting just disappeared without a trace. It got boring seeing the same faces all the time and you do have to stipulate age group, mileage etc but this didnt make an aounce of difference, I was gettinghits from pople over 100 miles away and from young men in their early 20s - nice compiment but at 48 Im old enough to be their mum. I did email the site an explained my disatisfaction - I was told to "bear with them" but at 24.99 a shout, I am certainly not signing up to another month. Im still not sure how many people are genuine on the site anyway - its all a scam and a complete farce.

• Ease Of Navigation

Erika Cowen's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I joined a few days ago and found it pretty useless too. I get the feeling that most people you contact are not active members any more as they never seem to respond. Instead I received plenty of Icebreakers from people who send them to anyone and everyone and had obviously not bothered to even read my profile.