Corralejo, Club Las Olas Review

Guest's review of Corralejo, Club Las Olas

“Club Las Olas I and II, Corralejo, Fuerteventura ”

Written on: 03/08/2010

Club Las Olas I and II, Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Stayed here with husband and teenage daughter on an all inclusive basis for 2 weeks. The food was vile. I had food poisoning and was ill in bed for 4 days. This was due to eating raw chicken from their Friday night BBQ.

The entertainment is a disgrace. The "entertainer" looks more like a gangster and is a lazy sod.

The hotel toilets are disgusting - flooded and leaking sewage out all the time. The smell even walking past them is really disgusting. We used our own room loos and avoided the hotel ones.

The waiters work really, really hard and I feel sorry for them. They were all friendly.

This place might be OK for a self catering break but I could never eat their food again.

I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2011

we just come back from there ,its still worst hotel ,food rubbish and people were ill, only 1 drink at time in half pint glasses,no rooms when got there people had to share,rooms not been cleaned from other people ,there is no staff 1 on bar and 1 on pool bar so had que all time never go there ever again ,16/july 11 thats when we were there .