Bite Size Deals - www.bitesizedeals.co.uk Review

1.2

Guest's review of Bite Size Deals - www.bitesizedeals.co.uk

“I ordered thia Canon Camera as it was the cheapest...”

written by on 29/07/2010

I ordered thia Canon Camera as it was the cheapest site by far. During the ordering process I noticed some strange responses, so after ordering it I looked them up on the net and was very concerned at the reviews posted there, (scam, don't use, etc) Then I noticed that 95% of the complaints were from people who had done the same as me and then cancelled. As I now knew it came from the States I decided to wait and see.

A three days later I got Three E-mails, first telling me it was out of the warehouse, second telling me it was shipped, third from the shipping agent giving me a delivery of the next day. It came early on the fourth day sfter ordering. I rated the web site low because it deliberately gave the impression of coming from the UK. The camera also came with a really nice mains adaptor for the recharger. Only comment, the guarantee was only valid in the States and Canada, but then I have never had a camera that failed so that didn't bother me.

• Canon Ixus 95 IS - £114