Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk Review

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

Guest's review of Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk

“Not the best quality of scooter. I have also had...”

Written on: 28/07/2010

Not the best quality of scooter. I have also had trouble, mainly with the wheels. The tyres kept deflating. Upon inspection at my local garage it was discovered that the mould of the actual wheel was manufacturer wrong. I have attempted to get a replacement wheel from central scooters with no response. I have managed to purchase off ebay a wheel now. I am also getting trouble with my fuel gauge now not working. The scooter has only done 600 miles and I am not at all happy with my purchase.

• Customer service

• 50CC Retro Scooter

Model purchased?

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

Centralscooters's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2011

I very much doubt there was no reply from Central Scooters with regards to a part you were after, we do everything we can to help customers. In fact, I am 100% confident in saying that you would not get the service from other internet sellers than what you do from us.
<br/>
<br/>I would stress that we are happy to help, we do not sell a product and not deal with the after service...always contact us with any problem