HSBC Student Account Review

HSBC Student Account
1.7

• Overdraft Facility

Guest's review of HSBC Student Account

“I've been a HSBC account user since I first needed an...”

written by on 26/07/2010

I've been a HSBC account user since I first needed an account for EMA payments during my days in college. I'm 22 now and the overdraft has not been increased one bit! I agreed to a student account, but all it's done is limit my overdraft to £750 for god knows how many years. The student account provides you with no financial support, the overdraft doesn't nudge at all and the customer service is poor beyond belief. I went in one day during my lunch break and their customer service service was soo poor that I was forced to use up my lunch in a stuffy bank full of useless employees. Thank god there's one guy at HSBC that is helpful. The rest take their sweet a*rse time! Being a HSBC account holder only add grief and frustration to your life. Their branches rely on 4 or 5 employees and whole bunch of machines that will let you down. I'm going into today to talk about my overdraft, I don't expect miracles to happen :( Please stay away from HSBC bank if you expect a reliable service.

On the plus side, the on line banking thing works and easy to use. It's fairly safe because you need to input 3 sets of information that neither you or anyone can memorise :P lol

• Overdraft Facility