Chanel Ligne Extreme Liquid Eye Liner Review

From 1 review

miasma's review of Chanel Ligne Extreme Liquid Eye Liner

“Liquid eyeliner is something I wear everyday and with...”

Written on: 25/07/2010 by miasma (5 reviews written)

Liquid eyeliner is something I wear everyday and with sensitive eyes I have had to search hard for a beauty product that will deliver good results without causing an allergic reaction. I have tried dozens of top brands to find one that works well, including Clinique, Clarins, YSL and more besides, but there were problems with them all.

I found that Chanel's eyeliners didn't cause any irritation, which has been great. However, the first Chanel liner I tried, their Ecriture de Chanel Auto Liquid Eyeliner, gave disappointing results. So I tried Chanel's Ligne Extreme eyeliner instead to see if it were any better and this time I wasn't disappointed.

Firstly it has a thin brush applictor so it can create a lovely fine line. The liquid is a perfect creamy consistency, not too thin or watery and not too thick either. It retains it consistency over time and never gets clumpy. It is a lovely product to apply, going on very smoothly. It dries instantly so it is easy to build up layers of the liquid to create a matt, opaque line. But the best thing about the Chanel Ligne Extreme eyeliner is that it lasts all day. It does crack, peel or fade. Even worn all day and all evening, it stays put. I have tried a lot of liquid eyeliners and I have a lot of boxes to tick before I could recommend one. This is definitely the best I have ever used for quality and performance.