Tefal Quick Cup Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Tefal Quick Cup

“Bought it a clearance warehouse at half price. I...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

Bought it a clearance warehouse at half price. I thought I'd got a bargain, but luckily I found out the returns policy protected me in case it was faulty.

It was a magic product during the first week you use it, but like the majority of reviews, water became tepid. Returned it, got a replacement. Lasted about a week. Unit probably made 8 cups a day, not heavy use, but not light.

On top of all this, It is a little slow to pour as well and very noisy. I got it because I tend be up into the wee hours of the night doing my thesis. Thought that having a instant unit would be good and not make too much noise like the kettle. Boy was I wrong. Sounds like a mini compressor.

Don't buy it, or if you are persuaded by the +ve reviews, keep the packaging and receipt and find out if you can return it. Don't count on Tefal - found their customer service for other products very poor!

• 1 - 6 months