Abans Tours Sri Lanka, www.abanstours.lk Review

Guest's review of Abans Tours Sri Lanka, www.abanstours.lk

“I am just back from a Vacation to Srilanka and I am...”

Written on: 18/07/2010

I am just back from a Vacation to Srilanka and I am still trying to come out of the horrible experience I had with the Abans Tour Operators.

The chauffeur Mr. Ranjeeth was extremely rude and mean to us, it kind of ruined my vacation. The tour operator dint seem to care when we complained about the chauffeur. His Snide remarks and sarcastic replies spoilt the entire point of a vacation and left me frustrated.

I guess the least a tour operator can do is employ a friendly chauffeur!

Please do not book your vacation plan through them, its like a guy straight out of hell driving you around!!.

P.S : They will be at the airport trying to entice you with a sweet-talking operator. Dont get cheated.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2011

I have used Abans tours when I travelled to Sri Lanka twice, once for business and once on holiday with my family. The first time I booked my car and driver via their counter at the Colombo Airport. Their prices are reasonable and their chauffeurs are polite and speak excellent English and their vehicles are in good condition compared to other taxi services. The second time when I booked for a Holiday I did it via their Indian office in Hyderabad. My family and I enjoyed every bit of our holiday in Sri Lanka. Once again the driver was polite and explained various things to us about the different sites and Sri Lankan history using perfect English. We will be suggesting Abans Tours to friends and family visiting Sri Lanka.