Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com Review

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“I asked Milly Bridal to create a custom wedding dress...”

Written on: 17/07/2010

I asked Milly Bridal to create a custom wedding dress based on a picture I found off the internet after months of searching for a dress unique enough to fit my personality and my budget. I was so excited to find their site did custom dresses! The customer service was excellent I made sure to communicate about everything and they did exactly as I wanted. The whole process from start to finish was so easy I really enjoyed seeing the step by step progess of my dress being made. They even asked for your final aproval of the dress before they send it out. At first I thought it might be hard for them to go by a pictures but you have to make sure to describe what you want as well and there should be no problems at all. I only had to let them know that I wanted my dress to be more full in the skirt and they resent my pictures to show that it was done as requested by the next day! Overall, I was happy with the communication and price. I did have to send it in to the cleaner to get the wrinkles out but that is true with anything shipped. I'm glad I didn't go to some over-priced chain bridal retailer and I can say I'm the only one with this dress!

• Custom designed tea-length wedding gown $180.00