Max Spielman Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Max Spielman

“Appalling after sales service. I purchased 2 photo...”

Written on: 12/07/2010

Appalling after sales service. I purchased 2 photo packages from the Clydebank branch for my 2 year grandsons birthday. One of the pictures taken by a member of staff left a mark on his mouth which I thought might have been a reflection from the flash. When I returned to the shop to ask if they could remove this by airbrushing I was told they did not have this facility. I was told that in their opinion it was saliva. I then asked if I could choose another picture. The Manageress of the store was extremely rude and said that I should have noticed the blemish on selection and refused to agree that this spoiled the photo. When I pointed out to her that she had helped me choose this photo and maybe she noticed she responded by saying that it wasn't her job to point this out!!

I was going to have one of the photo's put on to a canvas but after this treatment I will take my business elsewhere.

• Photo Package(s)