LG Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

firemeup444's review of LG Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher

“I don't know if this "overall" review will make it for...”

Written on: 07/07/2010 by firemeup444 (1 review written)

I don't know if this "overall" review will make it for consumers to see or not. I hope so. 1) I first bought a LG Washing Machine. Fine machine, except when all the bleach doesn't get washed out of tray from previous load and ruins following color loads.... always have to rinse out tray well after doing a whites load. 2) Then I bought a LG Refrigerator and it has a problem with the ice tray not reaching far back enough; so ice dumps out the back and onto bottom of freezer. I therefore must get down and sweep out bottom of freezer every so often of all the ice clogging the bottom of the freezer. When I called customer service, they happily sent out another ice tray, however it was the same as the first so no remedy for the problem! Also, the refrigerator turned out to be not so sturdy, plastic parts break off inside leaving shelves dangling. 3) Bought LG Dishwasher at same time as Refrigerator.... not the greatest dishwasher... the old one did a better job! You really better have the dishes fairly clean before inserting or you might not like what you see when removing to put away. 4) Then, reluctantly, I bought a LG Dryer. And only because the sales person talked me in to it! He assured me that it was a quality dryer and that if he were to buy one that is what he would by. Well, it is a good dryer, EXCEPT, the door will not stay shut!! Wet jeans will cause it to open, let alone towels, shoes, etc. WHAT A PAIN. Repair people come tomorrow! If they could just remove all the quirks, the LG Appliances might be a good buy. But I don't think I'll ever take the chance again!

• More than 1 year