Bare Escentuals Bisque Multi-Tasking Minerals Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Celes's review of Bare Escentuals Bisque Multi-Tasking Minerals

“Bare Minerals ”

Written on: 07/07/2010 by Celes (1 review written)

Bare Minerals

I used to have a really bad acne problem. After the acne went away it left the acne scars it its wake. They look awful and it was difficult to find good foundation to cover it up. I found relief in BareMinerals. It covers wonderfully, and I don't have to use that much. All I have to do is put half a dime-sized amount of powdered foundation into the cap and use a little bit at a time for each side of my face. It covers really well and it gave my face a sort of glow that I had never seen before when I used to use the pasty and liquid foundations. And after I'm finished applying it my face looks so natural, like I didn't put foundation. You can exercise in it and hardly any will come off. And it lasts a really long time; it took me about 9 months to get through with my container. There are three brushes that come with the foundation. The biggest one is for full coverage; this is the one I use first. The second one is for additional buffing and the last one, the concealer brush, is for hiding all the small impurities. There are other powders that came with the foundation, but to be honest, I didn't use them at all. All you really need are the brushes and the foundation. So to save money just go to Ulta and buy the foundation and the right brushes. It worked for me and I am so happy!! I definitely recommend buying this product, it's a real treat, so go get it! Good luck!!

• Over 6 months