Kellogg's Kickstart Special K Review

Guest's review of Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

“When I took up the Special K two week diet, I stuck to...”

Written on: 07/07/2010

When I took up the Special K two week diet, I stuck to it religiously. I even kept a diary of what I ate and how much I exercised each day - and I did exercise a lot. Throughout the whole two weeks I lost 1 pound and I think this was probably more to do with me watching what I ate, denying myself that extra chocolate bar and getting my lazy self off the couch and onto the wiifit.

That's not to say the diet doesn't work. As I discussed with my friend, my BMI is just over 25 and I often used to skip meals before the diet anyway so whilst I was eating more healthily, my food intake didn't decrease enough for it to show. For a person who's food intake is quite high and well over the 2000 calories recommended, if they were to use the diet and started eating less than I believe it would show more on them.

I do feel somewhat mislead by Special K though as they don't state this anywhere and they need to make it more clear.