Outwell Bear Lake 6 Review

• Easy to erect?

• Durability

• Comfort

Guest's review of Outwell Bear Lake 6

“This tent is probably the best around its...”

Written on: 03/07/2010

This tent is probably the best around its spacious,comfortable and the ground sheet is so thick nothing would peirce through it. its homely and with the carpet in is cosy.It has been in torrential rain when the site has flooded and not one bit of rain has ever come in. I dont recommend getting the footprint the groundsheet is far superior. The only negatives i have are that the tent inner needs to have a tie on the back of the bedrooms to pull it back more and to stop it drooping near your head theyve done this in the virginia 5 which we also have and it does make a difference and opens up the bedrooms a little more. I love the bear lake and miss it if we take our smaller tent away.Everywhere we go people comment and want to ask us about it!

• 6

Berth

• Easy to erect?

• Durability

• Comfort

Sarahjms's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am thinking of getting one, I went looking at tents to day and the bear lake 6 ticked all the boxes, thanks.