Edirol FA-66 Review

• Ease of Set Up

Midea4eva's review of Edirol FA-66

“I've been using this audio/midi interface for about 4...”

Written on: 27/06/2010 by Midea4eva (1 review written)

I've been using this audio/midi interface for about 4 years now. It's a very stable piece of hardware, nearly noiseless, with really high sample rate (192kHz).

I disagree with "inverlass" review, who commented earlier. The 48V switch is not for "older mics" as he mentioned but for condenser mics, which in order to work, need to be supplied with phantom power. Also, if he truly was a producer, as he say he is, he'd know what that switch is for.

Also he says that the interface doesn't have any effects.. Of course it doesn't, and why should it have??? It's an audio/midi interface not an effect unit!

I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for audio/midi interface. When I bought it I had no idea about any of this stuff.. so I was advised it by shop assistant.. Since then I went to 2 colleges, did music production and now doing music technology, handled many audio interfaces and still every time I'd choose mine, as it's the easiest one to use ( and no use of mixer is even needed if music software is used), extremely durable, noiseless, small and just does it's job perfectly!

• Ease of Set Up