Comfy Living Futons Double Futon Wood Base Red Mattress Review

DJ SP's review of Comfy Living Futons Double Futon Wood Base Red Mattress

“Just downsized when we moved house and wanted to buy a...”

Written on: 22/06/2010 by DJ SP (3 reviews written)

Just downsized when we moved house and wanted to buy a double futon sofa bed in time for the weekend for guests we had invited down at the last minute.

Ordered one with a wood frame from Comfy Living on Amazon and had to call to check my postcode was right as I thought I had made a mistake. Turns out they also have a website.

I actually got the futon delivered the next day for free, and I chose a red futon mattress to go with the room colour scheme which was really attractive. Guests reported the mattress as very comfortable and now we have a sofa bed we can use at any time.

I'd recommend people go direct to the website as you can order a little later in the day and still get nextday free delivery.

• Adjustable Bed

Product Type

Geddy's Response to DJ SP's Review

Written on: 06/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I wanted next day delivery so instead of ordering from ebay I ordered via the website at 2pm and got delivery next day, thank you for the useful info