Official PS2 Vertical Stand Review

• Durability

Guest's review of Official PS2 Vertical Stand

“Last night, while I was playing PS2, my dog stepped on...”

Written on: 18/06/2010

Last night, while I was playing PS2, my dog stepped on the controller's wire and nearly put an end to the console. So I decided to buy one of these to make sure that won't happen again. I just bought one of these at my local GameStop. Great pricing, considering it was only ninety-nine cents. When I got home, I was already happy that the colors on the stand matched the PS2 logo on the side of the console. I really liked how easy it was to set up (all you have to do is set the PS2 console gently in between the triangles, and boom!) But one thing that would have been nice to know before the purchase is how durable it really was. But I figured that out for myself, and I was pleased with the results. I was also relieved at the fact that Sony, creator of PS1, PS2 and PS3, made the stand. So I knew it would work perfect with the PS2. The Official PS2 Vertical Stand is something you might wanna get your hands on soon.

• Durability