Gourmet Burger Kitchen GBK Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

reviewkitten's review of Gourmet Burger Kitchen GBK

“We went to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen in Richmond and...”

Written on: 10/06/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

We went to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen in Richmond and it was my first time to a GBK. I used my Taste London card to get 50% off. They currently have a World Cup themed menu in their restaurants with different burgers allocated a country so England was the simple cheese burger and the Greek burger was made of lamb. I chose to try the Babaganoush beef burger but forgot to ask for no bun (I can never finish them otherwise) which was representing Nigeria and asked for it medium rare and had an Oreo milkshake to go with it and some chips to share. Service was good and we were seen to straight away.

The burger was lovely, perfectly cooked and the Baba Ganoush was sooo good - they should make it as a dip. The Oreo milkshake was thick and very good but perhaps the size was a little on the large size (especially combined with a meaty burger).

The bill was really reasonable, for 4 of us it came to £35 with the discount so really good value. I'll be taking my card again ;)

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Family-oriented