Lakme Just Kissed Cheek & Lip Tint Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

hereismyreviews's review of Lakme Just Kissed Cheek and Lip Tint

“The first time I saw the Lakme Cheek and Lip tint on...”

Written on: 10/06/2010 by hereismyreviews (5 reviews written)

The first time I saw the Lakme Cheek and Lip tint on Lakme's website, I was doubtful. I could not imagine putting such a bright color on my cheeks or lips. It claimed to transform into the color in which you naturally blushed. But then I heard some great reviews of it from many people. So I finally went ahead and bought it for 210 INR. This product is from Lakme Bridal sutra range. It is a small lip glass type of tube.

How to use:

1)Dot product along cheekbones and blend with light finger strokes.

2)For lips squeeze and apply directly with brush.

I like this product quite a lot. Here are some nice things about this product:-

. It's very much pigmented. You need a very small amount to cover your entire cheekbones.

. It just leaves a wonderful stain behind.

. No shimmers, no shine, just an intense flush.

. It lasts really long. In fact, it lasts till I wash it off. The intensity of colour does not diminish even after 4-5 hrs of application.

. No smell of any kind. You will forget that you are wearing anything on your cheeks at all.

. It looks very natural.

. It is very decently priced.

. Did not cause any irritation or break-outs.

But the things which I didn't liked about this product are:

. The brush that is there at the tip is absolutely useless. It is printed on the carton that it is for lips only. But it does not spread the product well onto the lips.

. This product can be used only with the fingers.

. The directions to use are completely misleading. If you dot this product on your cheeks, you will see the spots where you dotted it even after blending.

. You have to squeeze out the gel onto your index and middle finger and blend it as fast as you can. Same technique works for the lips. If you spend more than 10 sec. for blending, all you will see is a splotchy patch of color.

. I have to clean my hands every time I use it. It leaves my fingertips blushing too.

• 1-2 months