Lebara Mobile - www.lebara-mobile.co.uk Review

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of Lebara Mobile - www.lebara-mobile.co.uk

“Be very aware that this is not a cheap calls into the...”

Written on: 24/05/2010

Be very aware that this is not a cheap calls into the UK from abroad, that costs the same or more than a major carrier, i.e Orange , T mobile etc. when I used the service from the USA it took three days for the welcome message to arrive, and up to that point I had not been able to use any service or contact any data service, and something on my phone was trying to connect which I was being charged for by the second, so when I finally got network I could not use my phone as all my credit had been used up, even tho I had been unable to connect. Nor did I get a low credit warning. The other problem is that of course you need to be able to go to a UK store or online to top up and you can't do that if the service won,t connect. The website is not easy to use to get the information you need. All in all my experience was not positive,I have thrown the SIM in the bin.

• 0 - 6 Months

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Letik's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2011

Moreover if you use the SIM card in USA, receiving a 10-minute incoming call will cost you £15 !! (according to what is stated on their website).