Ribble Valley Hog Roast, Lancashire Review

Guest's review of Ribble Valley Hog Roast, Lancashire

“I booked my entire wedding party via suppliers I found...”

Written on: 20/05/2010

I booked my entire wedding party via suppliers I found through google... and was a little worried about whether all would go to plan... am happy to inform my day was magical, and the Ribble Valley Hog Roast was better than I ever expected. They turned up bang on time, looking smart and clean. The gazeebo they brought fitted in with my party a treat, and they were very professional and self sufficiant. All communication leading up to the event was also fab. a pleasure to deal with. We had 170 guests, all of which are quite greedy, so I asked for a hog raost for 250 people. We had OODLES left over, which was all left with us, and made a fabulous lunch the next day for all our staying guests. I definately didn't need to order as much as I did but the left overs were top notch and didn't go to waste. crackling was yummy, and the accompanying salads turned the hog roast into a fabulous meal. my guests all commented on how the salads and potatoes were delicious.

I highly recommend them!