Sell My Mobile - www.sellmymobile.com Review

brumguvnor's review of Sell My Mobile - www.sellmymobile.com

“I saw that Mazuma advert on TV and dug around in some...”

Written on: 12/05/2010 by brumguvnor (1 review written)

I saw that Mazuma advert on TV and dug around in some junk drawers and found a total of 5 old handsets I could sell to a mobile phone recycler: I can't believe I had managed to accumalate so many!

So: I thought I'd jump online and see what prices I could get for them - and when I searched for "sell my mobile" I found this site: www.sellmymobile.com

Now - they don't take your phone themselves: what they do is keep an eye on all of the different mobile phone recycling companies and get you the best price for your handset. Now: you COULD do this yourself - but why bother? - there's easily over 25 of them out there and this one site goes and checks them all and compiles the results onto one page, together with info like the payment method each company offers, as well as whether t hey send you out a prepaid postage envelope.

Much better to go to this site, bang in your handset details and go flog it ot the company offering you the best price.

Simples!