Flowers Armenia www.Flowers-Armenia.info Review

Guest's review of Flowers Armenia www.Flowers-Armenia.info

“I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to this company...”

Written on: 10/05/2010

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to this company for fresh flowers and great service they provided for me when I ordered flowers to my friends birthday party in Yerevan, Armenia! This one quality makes them different from others. The ordering process was quite easy on the website and the executives of this company constantly answered my queries and also provided the nice greeting card free of charge I asked for the message. I am really impressed with one of their managers called Aram, who kindly answered all my questions by phone when I was selected the bouquet of flowers on the website of Flowers Armenia. I have now returned to this website third time to order gifts for my friends and have recommended it to my friends as well. One special part of their service is their live chat service by Skype and ICQ. You just have to click on that button on their website to chat with a customer support representative and they are available promptly! I have used customer support chat interfaces on other websites, but many times I have found that they make me wait for some 2-3 minutes;-) I would also like to thank two of their executives for providing great support and taking care of all my concerns right over the Chat! I have personally felt their service to be EXCELLENT and ON-TIME.

These are my personal thoughts out of my experience with them three times in sending flowers and gifts to my friends to capital Yerevan of Armenia. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and colleagues. And if there is any possibility of delay or something else, they call you and let you know. Otherwise I have not seen many companies being so prompt and customer service oriented in their service. Thank you for such a good service you have in Armenia! keep it Up!

• $55

Jeffreyk's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2012

Nice company, high quality, excellent service, great prices! What is most important - A FUSS-FREE SERVICE! Much impressed, reccomend to everybody!

Hayastan818's Comment

Written on: 16/10/2012

Rip Off. They had very high prices compared to other websites that delivered flowers to Armenia, so I thought better be safe then sorry, I ordered flowers that cost over 150 dollars, my sister showed me the picture of the flowers and they looked nothing like the ones I ordered. I would never go close to this website again.