Bike-Rite Motorcycle Training Review

Guest's review of Bike-Rite Motorcycle Training

“Arrived expecting the CBT to be fairly easy, I am a...”

Written on: 04/05/2010

Arrived expecting the CBT to be fairly easy, I am a biker of old (20+ years ago) and an experienced car driver. Out of the six that started the course with me that day only 2 passed, thankfully including me. One was almost blind and could not even start the training and the other three were not up to the high standard expected. I was pleasantly surprised if not a little taxed at the competency required and the level of instruction provided. A considerable amount of information both practically and theory wise was conveyed over the day, much more than I had realised until I started reading up for my theory test which is this week. I would recommend these people. Some of the other reviews appear to be from people who failed and that should be taken into account. Given driving conditions nowadays there is no fool like a dead fool, people should only be out on bikes if they are capable for their own sake.

• 8 hours