Binatone BM500 Digital Video Baby Monitor Review

BPSGadgets's review of Binatone BM500 Digital Video Baby Monitor

“I was very happy to buy a regular baby monitor but...”

Written on: 29/04/2010 by BPSGadgets (3 reviews written)

I was very happy to buy a regular baby monitor but when my friend recommended this Binatone BM500 video monitor I was taken back by how useful it could be.

2 Months later and it has been one of the best things i have bought for our baby son so far.

Ok the price is a bit steep at £105 - http://www.shop.co.uk/101719/binatone-bm500-digital-video-baby-monitor-bm500 well from her eit was anyway but i must say it has been a life saver.

We can easily do house work, spend time together all in the safe comfort of knowing we can easily see what our son is doing.

It works well in low light conditions and the fact that we can talk to our son over the system if he does wake up helps keep him calm whilst we go to settle him down again.

There's lots of handy things like a temperature monitor, important for the heat we will be getting soon, as well as a night light, some built in Lullabies to create a soothing environment and the range is very good too, we have a 3 floor flat.

I can see it being used when he is toddling as well because we could easily set this up downstairs when he is in a play pen or in a controlled area.