Fireworks Crazy www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk Review

Mr Edwards's review of Fireworks Crazy www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk

“Ordered a selection of fireworks from firework crazy...”

Written on: 26/04/2010 by Mr Edwards (1 review written)

Ordered a selection of fireworks from firework crazy for my bonfire night display last year after seeing some of their fireworks at a friends wedding. They had some amazing deals which always helps. I did find a few of the fireworks cheaper elsewhere but only by a few quid, but I'm glad I went with Firework Crazy as the service I received was second to none and you just cant pay enough for good service! The order was processed quickly, I got several emails telling me how my order was progressing and also when it was dispatched and telling me when to expect delivery which was excellent. When the fireworks arrived they were well packed with no damaged fireworks, you could tell that they really care about their customers and the fireworks.

I don't know if it was an error but I also got some extras that I didn't order, nothing too big but it wasn't expected and they were actually quite good for freebies!

Oh, and the fireworks, OMG they were amazing! Everyone commented on how good they were and where did I buy them.

I will defo be ordering my fireworks from www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk this year!

PS, my mate brought some fireworks from a guy at the side of the road and they we're leathal! one went off right next to him, he could have been seriously injured. He went back on the Monday to complain but he was gone! No surprises there!

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products