The Ned Sauvignon Blanc Review

Italian Paul's review of The Ned Sauvignon Blanc

“I am new to the joys of sauv.blanc, i have always...”

Written on: 16/04/2010 by Italian Paul (1 review written)

I am new to the joys of sauv.blanc, i have always enjoyed big buttery, toasty chardonnay. My first impressions of sauv.blanc was very grassy, gooseberry with a bouquet of cat pee. But I have matured in my outlook and tried different whites from various countries. This Ned sauv. is gorgeous,it is fruity, round, subtle but very relaxed - ohh yes, I am drinking it as I write - for me it is not crisp,dry and elegant, it is certainly a classy wine - but it could be chilean, it is bursting with ripe tropical fruits - ohh yes i am smelling it now, yes, there is gooseberry and nettles for you traditional sauvs.but this wine is more complex and reaches the parts other sauvs cant! ( just like Harp ) This wine is capable of touching everybody - the big fruit chardonnay boys, trad.sauvs, new age sauvs like me, the sancerre clan, the chenin blanc idots, if you chill it so much you cant taste anything- then even the pinot grigio girls. For the money this is a great wine.

• 6-99