Reeds Rains Estate Agents www.reedsrains.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Reeds Rains Estate Agents www.reedsrains.co.uk

“Incompetent. From the first day, appointments were...”

Written on: 15/04/2010

Incompetent. From the first day, appointments were booked incorrectly; I was advised offers had been accepted when they hadn't, they kept getting confused as to which property I was buying. We tried to arrange a mortgage through their mortgage advisor, nearly 4 weeks later, still no mortgage, every time I called; it was because it was proving so difficult to find one. I arranged a mortgage within 30 minutes of looking with the very first person I looked at. I'd rather have not given them a star at all but had to

• Buy Property

Used to

• Stanley

Location

Pendlebg's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2010

I'm selling my home with them and they are not much better, when people simply are not wanting to buy you would expect estate agents to try harder instead Reed Rains (Halifax branch) just have no idea what to do.
<br/>
<br/>When I asked them for advice, the reply I received was "what would you like us to do"!!??
<br/>
<br/>If that's the reaction I got, you can see why I have no faith in them and I would never recommend them to anyone.