National Design Academy, Diploma in Professional Interior Design Review

3.0

5ugar77's review of National Design Academy, Diploma in Professional Interior Design

“I decided to do this course as I've always had an...”

written by 5ugar77 on 13/04/2010

I decided to do this course as I've always had an interest in Interior Design, but of course, once you've picked your route in life it can be difficult to change it! But, as this course Professional Interior Design Diploma is part time distance learning and was affordable (£99 when I did it) I decided there was no reason not to.

This was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I thoroughly enjoyed this Level 3 course, learnt no end and realised that not only do I enjoy this, but I can do it. I was able to continue working whilst I studied, and still found that I could do the course in just under 1 year.

The support from tutors was really good, and they have no problem with you calling them for advise (and they know what they are talking about!)

I've come away with a Level 3 Diploma and the confidence to do more. I'm so glad the National Design Academy offer these validated courses as I know that I can change careers just as soon as I'm ready. I have just enrolled on the Foundation Degree (also distance learning) which will give me a real chance of changing career once I've finished this.

I would thoroughly recommend the National Design Academy and their courses (at the moment I've only actually done the Professional Diploma in Interior Design) and distance learning has to be the way forward!

Nationaldesignacademy's Response to 5ugar77's Review

Written on: 28/07/2014

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the diploma and hope that everything is going well on the FdA! Best of luck with your future career change! Let us know how you get on.

Many Thanks