Adidas Tygun Boxing Shoes Review

Secondsout's review of Adidas Tygun Boxing Shoes

“Now on my fourth (or is it fifth?) pair of Tyguns and...”

Written on: 31/03/2010 by Secondsout (1 review written)

Now on my fourth (or is it fifth?) pair of Tyguns and can't praise them highly enough.They offer the best support of any boxing boots I've ever owned with just the right amount of padding,and for me the soles give just the right amount of grip.

Tried the newer Tygun 11s and didn't rate them as highly as the traditional Tyguns,also had a pair of the silver and black Adidas Adistar boots costing twice as much that I also didn't get on with,bought another pair of Tyguns after that.

Unlike a lot of boxers I always compete in my Tyguns as I feel I need the security of padded boxing boots laced all the way to the top where as most boxers only lace them half way up.

I always train in my higher Adidas Box Champ Speed boxing boots which I find comfier for prolonged periods in the gym when I only lace them half way up and fold the tongues down,don't know why but I just don't get on with lacing them all the way to the tops,maybe I'm just too lazy to lace them all the way up?

An interesting combination would be making the Tyguns as high as the Box Champ Speeds if you're reading this Adidas design department?